- (1) Passenger side shock mount reinforcement bracket and shim
- (1) Driver side shock mount reinforcement bracket and shim
- (8) 3/8’’ carriage bolts with fender washers and locking nuts
- (2) Pairs of shock mounting bushings
- (4) Shock mounting bushings
- (2) Shock mounting nut
- (1) Detailed installation guide with photographs
Materials (you can get these easily in most hardware stores):
- (2) Fiberglass resin (± 852 ml / 29 oz.) and the hardener for it
- (2) Fiberglass woven cloth (± 8 ft2). Favor a woven cloth over a chopped strand mat.
- (2) Rubber undercoating spray can (± 500 grams)
- (8) Disposable brushes (2’’)
- (8) Disposable containers and disposable mixing sticks
- Drill with a 3/8’’ drill bit. Standard length drill bits for soft metals are fine.
- Grinder with cutting disc and wire wheel attachments
- Wrenches and sockets
- C-clamp vise-grips or similar clamping tool
- Car jack or lift, and wheel nut wrench or socket
- Large protective covering for seats
- Safety equipment
See more details on our HOMEPAGE.
PROUDLY MADE HERE.
EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTIONS.